Monday, April 04, 2005

Sterve Martini

Steve MartiniIf you loved Grisham's The Firm, you will probably enjoy Steve Martini. Have read almost all his books. They are about law, but invariably the climax always has a twist.
His books areThe Arraignment, The Jury, The Attorney, Critical Mass, The List, The Judge, Undue Influence, Prime Witness,Compelling Evidence & The Simeonn Chamber. Simeon Chamber his first book. Other than Simeon Chamber,Critical Mass & The List, the books are about a lawyer Paul Madriani. Later I will try to write on each of his works..His website https://stevemartini.com
People are bound to judge a blog by the first post and I suppose I could have come up with a better one. But Steve Martini personally means a
lot to me. I am somewhat of a control freak and hate seeing, reading anything, about which I dont have an idea and also have very specific likes and dislikes. And when I (reluctantly) picked up Steve Martini, I didnt have a clue about him though Grisham's endorsement was featured prominently :).
And when I finished the book ,I realised sometimes, suprises arent always bad. (Ha ok u knew that. But prob was I didnt believe good suprises were possible.)And similarly hoping to be pleasantly suprised thru this blog. But judging by the first comment, I guess its going to be unlikely :)

http://o3.indiatimes.com/nopromises 1.11.2004

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home