Wednesday, November 16, 2005

zodiac thought

  


Virgos think Success is important, but unless I like the work, its not important.
Scorpios think Success is Power and its everything. And work is not the only way to achieve it
Capris think I will work now and think about success later
Aries think hmmm I have to Just work, for Success? OKAY!!Watch me get it!
Aquarians think doing the work, the way they would love to do it, is a success in itself
Pisceans think yes its necessary to work for success, but lets not forget to make work fun
Geminis think Success is best if quickly achieved
Cancerians think Success requires not just hardwork
Taureans think Success is working hard
Leos think Success is hardly working


Virgos think I better be right
Scorpios think, I may have been wrong, but I will never forget I was wrong and I will never forget either that you pointed out I was wrong
Capris think I have thought about this, I will be right, uh why wont I be right?
Aries think, I was right earlier, I will be right now, and logically I will be right tommorrow, now stop whining about it.
Aquarians think, I am right,thought I would be, no big deal
Pisceans think just because I think different doesnt mean I am not going to be right
Geminis think Who cares for right or wrong, I am quick
Cancerians think I think I am always right, but I can be wrong about being right
Taureans think I am always right
Leos think Its so tough being modest about always being right


Virgos think am I moving when I neednt have moved?
Scorpios think I will move slowly,quietly,secretly, get it and then laugh secretly to myself
Capris think I am working,wait, details do matter, when its my work
Aries think, finished this, now for the next
Aquarians think, even if this is tough, I am not going to stop
Pisceans think if this is not fun, I am stopping this
Geminis think quickly let me finish this and move on to something else
Cancerians think Should I stop and change the direction
Taureans think I hate stopping this
Leos think I hate starting this


Virgos think I want it, but I shouldnt let others know I want it. I will definitely get it.
Scorpio thinks, I want it, now to check, Who else wants it?
Capris think I want it, Will I get it, Hope I get it, Well let me work on it
Aries think I want it, I will get it, Wanna bet?
Aquarians think I want it, and I will make sure I get it. Deserving it? Well if I work for it, wont I deserve it?
Pisceans think its nice, I want it
Geminians think I want it NOW, who cares if I deserve it or not
Cancerians think I want it. Now to get it
Taureans think I deserve it so I want it
Leos think I want it therefore I must deserve it


When two Virgos date, they would think, interesting...
When two Scorpios date, they would think, the smile is because, of what I say, or its because, you have figured out why I have said
When two Capris date, they would think, hey time really flies!
When two Aries date, they would, hey its sparks and the fireworks rocks !
When two Aquarians date, they would think, this is so soothing
When two Pisceans date, they would think, this is a blast !
When two Geminis date, they would think the other is fabolous
When two Taureans date, they would think the other is sooooo sexy
When two Cancerians date, they would think the other is endearing
When two Leos date, they would think the other is opinionated, stubborn and so irritating


Virgos think Scorpios are to be indulged, Capris are dependable, Aries are to be tolerated, Aquarians are lovely, Pisces lovlier, Geminis are to be controlled, Cancearians can be reliable, Taureans are bearable and Leos are soooooo foolish


Scorpios think Virgos are brilliant,think Capris are ok, Aries are erratic, Aquarians are tolerable, Pisces are fine, Geminis are unreliable, Cancerians are good,Taureans are idiotic, and Leos are a charming waste of time


Capris think Virgos are ok, Scorpios are smart, Aries are Wonderful but opinionated, Aquarians are fantastic just a little quirky, Pisces are good but lack application, Geminis are juggling too much or going too fast, Cancerians are comfortable though wish they would hurry, Taurueans would be fantastic if they werent crazy, Leos are so bombastic, surely they dont mean what they say!!


Aries think Virgos are oversmart,think Scorpios are fishy, Capris are delightful and dull, Aquarians are quiet, Pisceans are elusive but also sweet, Geminis are charming and reckless,Cancerians are slow but comfortable, Taureans have attitude (if opp sex) dumb and stubborn (if same sex),  Leos act like they are Royalty, but actually they are just clowns


Aquarians think Virgos are cool, think Scorpios are think Capris are stable, solid, would be wonderful if they didnt pull me down,think Aries are dynamic, Pisceans are sweet, Geminis are slightly crazy, Cancerians are also sweet, Taureans little heavy,Leos are too loud


Pisceans think Virgos can be fun if they want to be,Scorpios are an enigma,Capris are fine but why do they want to pin me down, think Aries are Go Getters but hey pause to take a breath, Aquarians are wonderful, Cancerians are lovely, Taureans not my type but good hearted, Geminis are interesting but live in different world, Leos would be fun if they stopped advising me


Geminis think Virgos are stuffy but ok, Scorpios are ok,Capris are good but bit boring,Aries have Energy and Enthusiasm, Aquarians are cool, Pisceans are fun, Cancerians are slow, Taureans are probably stupid and Leos are amusing


Cancerians think Virgos are the wonderful, think Scorpios are smooth,Capris are wonderful though sometimes oversmart, think Aries are hyper, Aquarians are wonderful,Pisceans are exciting,Leos are pompous and Taureans are stubborn and Geminis are too rash


Taureans think Virgos are too selfassured, Scorpios are wonderful though sometimes nasty,Capris are Ok but snobbish,Aries are childish unless they look good (Then it would dynamic), Aquarians are fine, Pisceans are ok,Leos are pompous and Cancerians are indecisive and Geminis are too high spirited


Leos think God is so kind to have blessed the world with Leos


Virgos would be happy with 1 post on Virgos, as long as it lists the virtues of the Virgos. Methodical in its approach. Preferably detailed. If there is a mention of other zodiacs, that too would be read and the errors would be pointed out.
Scorpios would be happy with 1 post on Scorpios as long as it doesnt show them in the wrong light. If it did, God save the blogger. The punishment would be slow, steady, and the rest is a secret.
Capris would be happy with 1 post on Capris as long as its detailed and accurate. Wonderful if it would be supported by stats
Aries would be happy with 1 post on Aries as long as its brilliant and tells the world Aries are brilliant, fine if its long on Aries, but not fine if its long on other zodiacs.
Aquarians would be happy with 1 post on Aquarians as long as its doent call them weirdos, lighthearted and sweet.
Pisceans would be happy with 1 post on Pisces as long as its fun and interesting and not too long to read
Geminis would be happy with 1 post on Geminis as long as it not too long and boring.
Cancerians would be happy with 1 blog post on Cancerians as long as its detailed and accurate and takes all the possibilities into account
Taureans would be happy with 1 blog post on Taureans as long as it mentions they are the best
Leos would be happy with blog posts on them as long as
  1.It has a picture of a Lion
  2.It talks about them only (Who cares about the other zodiacs)
  3.Its more than the number of posts on other zodiacs (put together of course)
  4.They are addressed to as Royal Highness if its by non-Leos. If its by Leos they wouldnt mind lazy, dominating,pompous or anything else
  5.Its longgggggggggggg Its featured and has 100 comments in each



Other posts on Leos : Leos, Leo Blogger Leos Think


Post no.215

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

hey, that was a fun read.. :)
cheers
Pete

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home