Saturday, October 22, 2005

A dream?

I remember how excited I was when I started blogging in rediff and later in O3. And later how distressed I was when unnecessary abuses were hurled at me in O3. Of course there were plenty of moments when I thought it would be easier to quit o3, and continue in other blogsites where one doesnt get this "treatment".
But later I started worrying about the new bloggers. There were plenty of new blogs which would be welcomed by mainly 2 o3 bloggers with abuses. And I did wonder and worry at the thought, that perhaps some decided to quit blogging (in O3) just due to it.
Well one of the blogger is not blogging now due to personal reasons. And the other, a blogger who wrote "hope u fail" when a post came about an exam, to a new blogger, wrote this yesterday to a new blogger
"HI ___welcome to o3. This is the best blogging site.
We at o3 welcome new bloggers with open arms. Please feel free to ask us any query to blogging. please do visit other blogs too and make your presence felt
have a nice day
if ur pasting from word, keep a lot of distance between posts. it shud work“
Am I dreaming, Was that imposter, or do miracles happen :D
PS : Seems the part “ O3 is the best blogging site“ was for irritating another blogger. (And no marks for guessing the blogger who would get irritated :D with that). But since the welcome seems to be genuine, the post still stands :)

http://www.thehungersite.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home