Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Notice to All girls,Agents,Raymond ad agency & Tom Cruise

This is for all girls who have been pestering me for my dates and who find my personality magnetic, even though I dont look like the regular heartthrob.
Please dont email me at __________ or call me at __________ True I havent found my lady love yet but I am not sure if it will be you. Please do NOT READ further, since it doesnt concern you.

Agents, though I appeared in DD and have been voted by a leading website as the Face of the Year, acting,modeling etc are my hobbies not my profession. My Boss has just given me a big promotion and I have time only for my friends,family,office,and few dates and people who need me.

I dont know the ad agency which makes Raymond ads, but please stop getting inspired from me. I am aware I am the complete man, but arent there any copyright issues here.

Tom Cruise please stop asking me for my secret.

PS : This post can be used by Momento, DW & others who desire to find dates thru Weblogs.


http://www.sulekha.com/weblogs

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home