Sunday, November 13, 2005

20

.Rs.20 that was what the Cancer Institue asked in Chennai in 2003 Friends of the Cancer Institute' planned to collect Rs 20 crore by selling coupons worth Rs 20 each. I dont know if they succeeded. Though I intend to find out.


Other 20s When you are 20 you arent a teenager anymore. But when you are in college, you can still consider yourself a teen.


And there is India 2020 book by Dr.Kalam. Wish Dr.Kalam had been involved in politics. Its not for the technical aspect, its for the integrity aspect.


And its 20 days since I could login to my original Indiatimes account. Its Monday, I cant expect my problem to be solved today. Impatience can be cool with teens, but after you cross it, It pays to be patient.

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home