Tuesday, October 25, 2005

and it was irrelevant

I wish I remembered what i wrote,
but then when i post it under irrelevant
cant blame o3 for deleting it

it made o3 history when "axe effect" was patented by busybee.

well it had to do with a BBC Report
A Spanish scrapyard has come up with a smashing way of helping people take out their frustrations on modern living.
For 40 euros ($52), they can pick up sledgehammers and bash away on anything from cars and computers to mobile phones and even photos of the boss.

Held in Lubia, 160 kms (100 miles) northeast of Madrid, it is described as "damage therapy", says Reuters.

One happy punter said: "I have smashed the car, my sameness and my stress... everything, it is terrific."

The "therapy" has been organised by a group called StopStress.

Oh well its funny when you forget what you would have said even though its just a year ago. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home