Monday, October 24, 2005

Quest

Quest
Many probably think that the search for their soulmate, would be the toughest search on the planet. Well for me its the quest for the ultimate blogspot. I have tried almost all blog servers (if you can think of one i could have missed ,postyour comment now)
The criteria is simple :
My blog must be on its featured list not once, but everyday. Ok I am ready to compromise, every alternate day or for 12 hours of the day.
Must receive atleast 100 comments, and 99 of them must be saying what a smart person I must be, and funundersun really delivers and is the wittiest blog in the web, and that it changed the way they view their life, and my blog has helped them to become a new person altogether, and they are eternally indebted to me.
Thats all!! Is it asking for too much???
Well this is my first post, lets see how this one works out...

posted on 1.10.2004 in funundersun.blogspot.com the first post in blogspot

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home