Sunday, November 13, 2005

19


19


A very lucky number in the Tarot.
It symbolises the Sun.


Though there might be materially more luckier numbers; for persons whom sun moon uranus neptune and saturn are key, this is the luckiest. Hmmm 5 out of 9 planets not bad:)


And part of my login id which I have not been able to access Indiatimes with.

And its 19 days since I typed the login id and gained entry.

Its Sunday, and I have to be realistic and cant expect o3 support to solve the problem today.

And is it o3 support's problem to solve?

Department problems exist not just in government.

I can imagine the file (electronically) sent from blogs team to email team to clubs team to customersupport to...

So dashed off an email to customersupport and email support etc again after a comment in o3support.

So to add to the monday morning blues, the Indiatimes will have to look at my email.

It did cross my mind, that perhaps I could send couple of jokes, after all the people at the other end are humans.
Cheer them up a bit and they say, hey how about looking into my problem

But I didnt want to convey the wrong impression of being insolent or too informal.
I think one is expected to be formal first not jovial.
And I certainly dont want anyone to think my problem is trivial


So just mentioned the core of my problem.
And the email bounced.
And mentioned the names behind the desk.
Huh what am I supposed to do?
Well dashed off another email to these names.
With a PS of the returned mail.


Last thing one wants to do is to convey the impression one is stalking media people!

So will the magic of 19 work?

Its too late today..
But the journey has become. Those of you who are interested can join and cheer me along:)
And patiently I will wait for my problems to be solved.

PS : I know its easy to just create another id and get on. But I like to think of them as sacred and precious. And unless there is no chance of recovery, dont like to give up.After all Rome wasnt built in a day

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home