Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thanks


Muse : Hi, shall we work on a blog post

Self : Hey I am not at home, and have already mentioned that I wont be blogging till September.

Muse : Of course I know, I am talking about an acceptance speech for winning the Best Blog on Social Issues in O3 http://o3.indiatimes.com/o3support/archive/2005/07/04/161173.aspx#Comments


Self : Yes its so touching that they remembered and I wrote a thanks in the O3 support blog

Muse : Hmmm So no acceptance speech?

Self : OK if someone wants more from me “ Dear bloggers, when I came to O3 from rediff and when my first two blogs didnt get much response I wrote the post “ Thankfully no one reads this blogs” and when was called a loser, took it as a challenge and blogged heavily. And its wonderful to realise that even after I have stopped in O3 , I was remembered. The Awareness blog http://o3.indiatimes.com/coffee was definitely my favourite concept.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Uh whats that sound ? Is it the orchestra signalling ? Oh its my muse snoring ?

Well Thanks a Ton Bloggers

Happy Blogging :)

posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:28 PM in o3.indiatimes.com/wisedonkey

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home